days into ->

16

star ->

0

days to return ->

165

% complete ->10

Cornware
Cornware is the manufacturer of corn-based, eco-friendly, sustainable packaging and tableware.
Adam Petyt, Co-Founder
Cornware
Cornware

Offer Details

NOW

Already funded!

Earn

5.6%

In 5 months

EquivAlent to

14%
per year

    Cornware UK launched 2 years ago with a mission to sell high-quality, customizable, biodegradable tableware with a low-carbon footprint. Today they are selling in a range of high-profile outlets.

    They are doing a production run. They are making 1,450 cases of their lunch boxes and burger boxes. The cost is £37,000.

    You can fund their production here. Cornware are offering to repay in just 5 months plus 5.6% profit or 6.1% PRIME. That's an annual equivalent rate of up to 15.3%. You'll also become a Friend of the brand.

    Cornware UK launched 2 years ago with a mission to sell high-quality, customizable, biodegradable tableware with a low-carbon footprint. Today they are selling in a range of high-profile outlets.

    They are doing a production run. They are making 1,450 cases of their lunch boxes and burger boxes. The cost is £37,000.

    You can fund their production here. Cornware are offering to repay in just 5 months plus 5.6% profit or 6.1% PRIME. That's an annual equivalent rate of up to 15.3%. You'll also become a Friend of the brand.

    UPDATE

    Cornware successfully raised £37,700 to fund the production of 1,450 cases 16 days ago. Check back soon for more offers.

    149 / 165
    days left

    days to payment 149 days

    Status Production on track

    Completion by 19 December

Cornware

Offer Details

NOW

Already funded!

Earn

5.6%

In 5 months

EquivAlent to

14%
per year

    The Producer

    Cornware UK was founded by business partners Adam Petyt and Rohit Belani in 2015.

    They were inspired by the example of Singapore.

    Adam lived as an expat in Singapore in 2014 managing an events and hospitality business. Rohit is Singaporean and founded an education and training business there.

    Together they saw how advanced the sustainability movement was and realised it would inevitably spread to other countries.

    This led to founding Cornware UK Ltd, a business dedicated to bringing corn starch-based, biodegradable, plastic-alternative packaging to UK tables, kitchens and eateries.

    • what's being funded?

      Lunch Boxes & Burger Boxes

      1,450 cases funded by 73 backers

      EARN OVER 5.6%
      FUNDED£37,700
      • Base element is corn starch
      • 100% biodegradable
      • Low cost
      • Can withstand temperatures of -20 to 120 degrees celsius
      • Robust & durable
    • The Proposal

      2018 was the year that the war on plastic packaging hit the mainstream in the UK.

      Cornware UK Ltd has been at the forefront of the boom. In the last 12 months the company achieved sales of approximately £300k and is forecasting sales of £1.2m in the next 12 months.

      New customers have been won including Silverstone Circuit. In response to this demand Cornware is manufacturing 1,450 cases of its popular lunch boxes and burger boxes.

      Lunch boxes can hold 1,000 ml and are packed 200 units per case. Burger boxes are packed 500 units per case. Each case costs approximately £26.00 to manufacture.

      65% of this product has been pre-sold. The remaining 35% is expected to be sold 3-4 weeks after the stock arrives to repeat customers.

      Cornware are offering you the opportunity to fund this production. In return you can earn 5.6% profit for Standard investors or 6.1% PRIME in just 5 months. That's an annual equivalent rate of up to 15.3%.

      You'll also become a Friend of the brand.

      Location
      London, England
      Producer
      Adam Petyt & Rohit Belani
      Amount
      £37,700
      Duration
      5 months
      Profit
      5.6% standard or 6.1% PRIME
      Repay date
      19th December 2018
      Security
      1,450 cases of Cornware
    • Where’s It Selling?

Authenticate your account

Before you can start earning we need you to authenticate your account

Just check your inbox for our email and click on the enclosed link.

Close Resend Email

Saved!

Please continue on to claim your cashback.

Continue

Register your payment card

To confirm authenticity, please enter the last 4 digits of your credit or debit card.

Close Save these details
Find a Stockist